Novice Driver Simulator Systems
- Unsurpassed Audiovisual Curriculum with images on all simulation programs produced in true
wide screen anamorphic format. All images are correct and not stretched or distorted.
- Driver Analyzer™ feature allows instructors to further develop complex cognitive and
- Driver Analyzer™ feature enables instructors to demonstrate the impact of various factors
including speed, road grade, road weather conditions and varying BAC levels and their effect on operator’s ability to stop their vehicle.
- Cost effective and expandable to accommodate a greater number of trainees.
- Instructor initiated malfunction capabilities conditions trainees to include instruments and indicators
The 400 Series features a true-to-life automobile dash with speedometer, tachometer, fuel and temperature gauges. It is proven effective in developing perceptual/cognitive skills, scanning techniques, mirror usage, critical cue recognition, decision making skills and crash avoidance strategies. The Driver Analyzer feature has been proven effective in demonstrating the effects of speed, road surface conditions (dry, wet, snow, ice) and alcohol on stopping distances and complex driving situations.
The 400 series is multiple position system that is expandable up to 24 cabs which creates a high trainee/instructor ratio. It provides superior hands-on training/assessment while achieving Specific Training Objectives (STO). The energy-efficient 400 Series requires only a single 20 amp 120V circuit.