Law Enforcement Simulator Systems
- Loaded with New and Improved features
- High Resolution Visual System / Six Real –Time Video Channels
- True-to-life, seamless Virtual World driving environments
- Curriculum package of 82 approved California Post (Peace Officer Standards and Training) Scenarios
- Scenario Developer™ based on Microsoft Windows™ interface allows easy modification of existing scenarios and creation of new scenarios
- Scenario Developer can also be used to recreate agency collisions for remedial and regular training
- Optional SkillTrak™ Driver Performance Monitoring System to measure reaction skills against national standards
- Industry leading and refresh rate provide superior image quality
- 100+ Law Enforcement units installed
550LEplus™ Driving Simulator
Doron’s 550LEplus is an interactive, law enforcement driving simulator designed to provide a dynamic training environment for a wide variety of law enforcement applications. Each 550LEplus driving simulator is a single operator unit that allows the driver to interact with computer-generated vehicles in a realistic environment. Multiple 550LEplus law enforcement simulators can be linked to create real-time scenarios enabling the development of team-based skills and essential agency policy training. The 550LEplus police driving simulator has proven to be an efficient and cost effective driving simulation system for many law enforcement customers.
Visual System and Graphics, Steering Adjustment, Digital Voice Instruction, Radio, Emergency Lighting & Sirens, Virtual World 3.0, Doron Positioning System (DPS™), Malfunction Capabilities, SkillTrak™ Reaction Evaluation and TextAloud™. Contact Doron for further details on our Police Driving Simulator.
The 550LEplus builds on the previous model 550LE by providing a 225◦ field of view with three (3) 55” inch display panels, minimizing seam distraction and visual interruption. The 550LEplus provides the widest field of view of any three monitor simulator available in the industry.
Optimum vehicle perspective, Dolby 5.1 Digital Surround Sound, 1024×786 Resolution, facilitates complete and realistic intersection shoulder checks, coolflow ventilation system, cutting edge design lines, only two (2) 1.0” seems between display panels and new dynamic virtual world graphics.